Why Us?Why specify our products or retain our services?
- First indoor firing range project?
- Reduced airborne lead liability for registered architects, registered professional engineers and owners.
- Product Application Data for Range Ventilation Design, Inc. system component products and overall system component product integration within the range ventilation system.
- Expertise in range ventilation design compliance with NIOSH 76-130, OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1025, EPA 40 CFR 50.12, UFC 4-160-01, Technical Manual NEHC-TM6290.99-10, ETL 06-11, MIL-HDBK-1027/3B, GSA E802.0401, Industrial Ventilation (A Manual of Recommended Practice – American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists) and low velocity horizontal laminar airflow.
- Quality references and experience worldwide with the United States Armed Forces, law enforcement, foreign governments, commercial/public and residential projects.
- Basis for Department of Navy design standard.